8.27.2015

Cravings

You've all heard the tales of pregnancy cravings: Pickles and ice cream! Chocolate cake with sauerkraut! Cheese dipped in ketchup!

I kid you not - I googled "crazy pregnancy cravings" and those are from real people.

Luckily for me, I haven't had a hankering for anything quite that extreme, and I don't think I've been too Veruca Salt about it all, but my tastes definitely have changed. Normally, I would take something sugary over anything else, any time of day, any day of the week. But now? All the salty, spicy, vinegar-y things are my new faves.

Here's a little compilation of the last 32 (whoa, what?!) weeks' desires:
 
Veggie sandwich WITH PICKLES. Don't even bother if there aren't pickles.
Really good salads with really good dressing... Slobber.
Cheez-It crackers!
Showering Rama - A Thai dish that's spicy and peanut-buttery. Divine.
I've never been a big soda drinker, but wow, a (not diet) Dr. Pepper is all I want sometimes.
Not pictured: Sharp cheddar cheese, cranberry or grapefruit juice, and hard boiled eggs, to name a few more.

I only have a handful of weeks left... I wonder what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.