1.25.2016

Random Round Up: Wet & Wonderful

To say it was a bit damp around these parts this weekend would be putting it lightly. But the deluge didn't stop us - As Pacific Northwest lifers we know you can't let the rain keep you inside (because you'd nearly never get out). Bundled, covered, and out we went!
This guy is doing great and really seems to like his new little bro.
One of my favorite places to walk, now even better since it's stroller-friendly.
Little bit of wetland overflow...!
Washington's version of wildflowers.
Taking cover for a quick fam photo!
I know you can't yet set your watch to my blog posts, but I'm working on the regularity. This kiddo has rocked my day to day timeline (no surprise there, I know), and it's taking me a hot second to grab my new normal and hang on.

Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, but comments including spam links will be deleted.